Świnna - Beskid Żywiecki, Śląskie
The Świnna Commune is situated in the Beskid Żywiecki, in the picturesque valley of the Koszarawa River, at the average height of 450 m. From the north the municipality’s border is the westernmost part of the Pewel-Ślemień range, with Łysek Hill (640 m). In the south border of the municipality is based on the so-called Gnieździe Kiczory (761 m), the northernmost part of the Beskid Żywiecki. Through the commune there runs the trunk road to the border crossing to Slovakia.
- Forest Chapel – Pewel Mała (Kiełbasów Forest)
- Sanctuary of the Virgin Mary in Przyłęków
- Chapel of Christ’s Fall – Pewel Ślemieńska, second half of the nineteenth century
- Old wooden buildings – Rychwałdek, Pewel Ślemieńska, Pewel Mała, Przyłęków
- Yellow tourist route: Świnna – Moczarki over Przyłęków
- Blue tourist route: Żywiec – Trzebinia – Romanka
- Nature biking route: Pewel Mała – Węgierska Górka
Rychwałdek – this village is situated on the mountainside of Barutka. It does not offer many tourist attractions. In the village there has retained only a dozen old wooden buildings. We can see them in the hamlet on Barutka. Along the scenic road that runs on Mt Barutka hogback and then Mt Ostry Groń (577 m) we can get Pewel Ślemieńska.
|Municipal Office in Świnna
ul. Wspólna 13
tel.: 033 863 80 10
tel./fax: 033 863 85 32