Jordanów - Beskid Makowski, Małopolskie
The Jordanów Commune is situated in the southwestern part of Małopolska (Liitle Poland). Through areas of the municipality there runs trails towards Mt Turbacz, Mt Luboń, Koskowa Góra and Mt Okrąglica, and through the Krupowa Hall further towards Babia Góra – the highest peak in the Beskid Żywiecki.
- The wooden manor house of the second half of the eighteenth century – Jordanów – Chrobacze
- Building “Poczekaj” (“Wait”) at Railway Street 10 in Jordanów, dated back to the early eighteenth century
- Oak of Liberty on the Szubert’s green belt in Jordanów, planted in accordance with the resolution of the Town Council on 21 May 1919 to commemorate Poland's regaining independence
- The figure of St. John of Nepomuk in the center of the Market Square in Jordanów, dated back to the eighteenth century
- Town Hall located in the center of the Market Square in Jordanów, built of brick in 1911
Łętownia – good location and short distance to Jordanów, Rabka, Zakopane and Cracow have beneficial impact on the development of Łętownia. Until 1954 there was the Łętownia Commune. The central part of the village is situated at an altitude of 470 m.
From Łętownia to:
- The Gronie Glade 809 m – about 2 hours of march
- Zębolowa Góra 859 meters – about 1.5 hours of march
- Stołowa Góra (Table Mountain) 840 m – about 1.5 hours of march
For the expert tourists:
- From the village Naprawa on Mt Luboń Wielki (1023 m) along the blue trail though Mt Luboń Mały – about 3 hours of march or on Mt Turbacz (1310 m), where you can go different routes from 3 to 5 hours of march.
- From the village Osielec or the vicinity of Jordanów you can wander through Cupiel (887 m) to the Krupowa Hall, then Naroże (1063 m), Urwanica (1106 m) and Okrąglica (1247 m). You can walk further toward Babia Góra resting or sleeping in the mountain shelter on the Krupowa Hall.
- From the village Łętownia or Osielec on Koskowa Góra (874 m) through the Gronie Glade (809 m) – about 4 hours of walking. From Koskowa Góra on a clear day you can see as well Cracow as the Tatras and many other peaks and villages.
ul. Rynek 2
tel.: +48 18 269 35 10/11
fax: +48 18 269 35 26